At the swimming complex of MyFitness Rocca al Mare there are perfect conditions for athletes, amateur swimmers and kids. Swimming complex consists of:
- swimming pool 10 m x 25 m, 0,9-1,6 m deep, water temperature ca. 28 °C
- children’s pool 2,5 m x 10 m, 0,5-0,9 m deep, water temperature ca. 32 °C
- hot tub for up to 5 people, water temperature ca. 34 °C
- saunas– steam and hot saunas.
Swimming complex is equipped with the high-class water cleaning and ventilation systems. All visitors must follow swimming complex rules of conduct.
Various group training are performed in the swimming complex of MyFitness Rocca al Mare – water aerobics, swimming lessons for grownups, children’s training; we also offer personal swimming training.
During the training in the large swimming pool there is at least one lane opened for all the visitors (Mon-Fri 15.00-18.30, water aerobic training according to the schedule). Children’s pool is closed for other visitors during the training hours (Mon-Fri 15.00-18.00).
See you at the MyFitness Rocca al Mare’s swimming pool!
Water is one of the best fitness tools: It provides resistance, which strengthens muscles and boosts cardio intensity. It also supports some of your weight, making workouts easier on joints and reducing injury.
Good manners at the gym
- Always dress in accordance with the training’s content, wear appropriate footwear and always use the training towel.
- It is recommended to use closed footwear in the gym, and flip flops at the showers and the swimming pool – for both hygiene and safety reasons.
- Locker room’s lockers can be used only during the training.
- Don’t take your mobile phone to the training – leave it in the locker or in the safe.
- To participate in the group training, get your ticket at the club’s info desk and give it to the trainer at the beginning of the training.
- Cancel your bookings in time via internet, if you can’t make it. It is not possible to cancel the booking over the phone.
- Don’t be late to the group training – it distracts other participants, and non-sufficient warm up can elevate risk of injury.
- After the practice, clean the training equipment with an appropriate disinfectant and put it back to its place.
- Use all the equipment carefully and in the purpose intended; if needed, ask the trainer for help or advice.
- Drink plenty of fluids during and after the practise.
- Shaving and hair colouring is prohibited at the club premises.
- It is prohibited to use oils, honey, salts and other skincare products in the saunas.
- Wear appropriate swimwear (it is prohibited to swim in shorts; swimwear with nets, chains, locks and buttons is also prohibited) while using the swimming pool (Rocca al Mare).
- Before using the swimming pool, please wash yourself thoroughly, without swimwear. It is obligatory to wash yourself between using the sauna and entering the swimming pool.
- It is obligatory to tie up long hair while swimming; if possible, please use the swim cap.
- There is a right side rule at the swimming pool’s lane; please follow the markings and consider the group trainings in the water.
- Be friendly towards other club members; consider the others who train in the same space.