Regular physical activity and its positive influence on the child’s growth and development are some of the most important components of the healthy lifestyle. At MyFitness Rocca al Mare we offer different exercising opportunities and task-oriented training for children starting from the first month of their life and until 16 years of age.
The goals of the training are:
- to develop persistently child’s physical capability;
- to form active lifestyle and moving habits for a lifetime;
- to boost child’s health.
Please contact client service of MyFitness Rocca al Mare with any questions.
Phone: 660 0520
Good manners at the gym
- Always dress in accordance with the training’s content, wear appropriate footwear and always use the training towel.
- It is recommended to use closed footwear in the gym, and flip flops at the showers and the swimming pool – for both hygiene and safety reasons.
- Locker room’s lockers can be used only during the training.
- Don’t take your mobile phone to the training – leave it in the locker or in the safe.
- To participate in the group training, get your ticket at the club’s info desk and give it to the trainer at the beginning of the training.
- Cancel your bookings in time via internet, if you can’t make it. It is not possible to cancel the booking over the phone.
- Don’t be late to the group training – it distracts other participants, and non-sufficient warm up can elevate risk of injury.
- After the practice, clean the training equipment with an appropriate disinfectant and put it back to its place.
- Use all the equipment carefully and in the purpose intended; if needed, ask the trainer for help or advice.
- Drink plenty of fluids during and after the practise.
- Shaving and hair colouring is prohibited at the club premises.
- It is prohibited to use oils, honey, salts and other skincare products in the saunas.
- Wear appropriate swimwear (it is prohibited to swim in shorts; swimwear with nets, chains, locks and buttons is also prohibited) while using the swimming pool (Rocca al Mare).
- Before using the swimming pool, please wash yourself thoroughly, without swimwear. It is obligatory to wash yourself between using the sauna and entering the swimming pool.
- It is obligatory to tie up long hair while swimming; if possible, please use the swim cap.
- There is a right side rule at the swimming pool’s lane; please follow the markings and consider the group trainings in the water.
- Be friendly towards other club members; consider the others who train in the same space.