Personal training booking rules
- When you come to a personal training session, you must pay for the session in advance.
- MyFitness members pay only for personal training when they come to training in their package time zone. If a member comes to personal training outside of their package time zone, there is an additional fee of EUR 5 for personal training.
- A non-member of MyFitness will be charged an entrance fee of 6.5 euros. This rule also applies to personal training with a friend or a small group of exercise programs.
- During the training vacation member has to pay 6.5 euros entrance fee if they come to personal training.
- One-time personal training is valid for 60 days from the date of purchase.
- The seven-time personal training package is valid for 90 days from the date of purchase.
- For body analyze test no entrance fee is required (price for a member as well as a non-member is 15 euros and the entrance fee will not apply).
- When canceling personal training, the client has to inform their personal trainer 24 hours in advance. Otherwise, the coach has the right to charge for the session.