Group trainings’ booking rules
In order to provide equal training possibilities for all MyFitness members to attend group trainings, the following booking rules apply:
- Only the holders of a valid MyFitness membership card can register to group trainings
- Trainings can be booked two weeks in advance (for the current and the following week) and one member can have a maximum of 8 active bookings at a time.
- Two bookings can be made for the same day, other trainings may be attended if space is available. Members who already have a booking for the same day, but wish to attend other trainings as well, may register in club reception, up to two hours before the training in case of vacancies.
- If the member cannot attend a training already booked for, the booking must be cancelled online at least 60 minutes before the training. There is no cancellation of bookings over the phone.
- The online booking system allows bookings to be made up to 60 minutes before the training.
- The online system will automatically cancel all bookings that have not been realized 5 minutes before training. If a member with a booking is late, he or she can only attend the training in case of vacancies.
- If training is not cancelled on time, the club has the right to charge a booking penalty fee as stated in the price list.
- Booking penalty fee does not apply to bookings that are still in the waiting list at the beginning of the training.
- For bookings that have moved from the waiting list to the confirmed bookings list the booking penalty fee applies if the training is not cancelled two hours before the training.
- Booking penalty fee does not apply to bookings that move from the waiting list to the confirmed bookings list less than two hours before the training
- A fee of €1.50 will be charged for a booking that has not been cancelled on time, but the sum of the fees may not be more than €6 per month. The training period will be shortened by a day for period passes.