MyFitness sport clubs’ regulations
MyFitness sports clubs’ regulations
1. The services provided in MyFitness sports clubs are available to all clients – both Club members and
persons using the Club’s services with a one-time pass. All clients are obliged to follow the Club’s
regulations while attending the club.
2. The Club has the right to change the opening hours, price list, agenda, etc. of the club.
3. The Club has the right to save its clients’ personal data and photos with a specific program.
4. For security reasons the Club is equipped with video surveillance.
5. All clients are expected to maintain order and cleanliness and behave politely while in the Club. Clients
are expected not to disturb other clients or cause them discomfort while in the Club.
6. All clients are expected to use the Club’s property and behave with other clients in accordance to good
manners. It is strictly prohibited to drop training equipment on the floor as this will damage both the
premises and the equipment.
7. The client is training in the Club on their own responsibility. If any health problems arise it is advised that
the client contacts their physician. The client is obliged to inform their trainer of any injury or trauma as
soon as these occur.
8. Services in the MyFitness sports clubs are only provided by persons authorized by MyFitness. A Member
is not allowed to offer any services (including, but not limited to training/consulting/instructing other
Members in the gym or pool) to third persons (including other Members) without a written permission
from the Club. Should a client provide training services to other persons regardless of remarks made by
the staff of the Club, MyFitness will have the right to unilaterally cancel the client’s agreement and
prohibit the client from using the Club.
9. Club membership is individual and it is forbidden to pass on a Membership Card to another person. If the
Membership Card is used by another person, the Club will have the right to deprive that person of the
card and charge the owner of the Membership Card for a single pass fee as indicated in the Price List for
each breach discovered.
10. A customer service attendant has the right to as the clients for their identification documents.
11. A Member must immediately inform the Club when their Membership Card has been lost. A new Card
will be issued for a fee stated in the current Price List.
12. In a sports club where the lockers are closed with a padlock, a personal padlock is issued to Club
Members upon joining. If a client does not have a padlock, he/she can rent it from the reception of the
Club for a fee or purchase a new padlock according to the current Price List. In the sports clubs where
there is no padlock system, a padlock is only issued to the persons who have chosen the MyFitness+
package. A person visiting the Club with a one-time pass or a voucher will get a padlock from the
reception and is obliged to return the padlock to the reception after training together with the entrance
and exit card.
13. In the Club, clients are obliged to wear sports clothes and indoor footwear to ensure hygiene and safety.
To ensure safety, clients are not allowed to wear sandals or any other open type shoes or be barefoot in
the gym. In group trainings, training clothes and footwear suitable for the specific training must be used.
To ensure client safety and hygiene, it is recommended for clients to wear slippers in the bathrooms and
in the pool.
14. Smoking, using alcohol and drugs and entering the Club while intoxicated by alcohol or drugs is strictly
15. In the premises of the Sports Club, it is not allowed to consume any foodstuffs brought along.
16. The Club is open to clients over 12 years of age while all clients under 16 years of age can only use the
club under the supervision of a responsible adult or by way of exception with special training packages
aimed at clients under 16 years of age under the supervision of a trainer. Persons aged 12–15 (included)
can use the gym with a single pass and accompanied by an adult. The MyFitness Membership Agreement
is signed with clients aged 16 or above. The Agreement for a minor is signed by his/her legal
representative – a parent or legal guardian. Children under the age of 12 are not allowed to be taken
along to the gym and group trainings and left without supervision in the Club’s premises (except children
attending children’s and adolescents’ trainings up to 30 minutes before the beginning of the training).
17. It is advised to use a towel at trainings.
18. To maintain order in the Club the client is obliged to put all training equipment back in its original place
after use (in group trainings, after the end of the training). On spinning cycles the fastening screws of the
seat and handlebar must be unfastened and the cycle cleaned. Step benches must be set to the lowest
level after each use. All training equipment should be cleaned after use with a specific disinfectant.
19. Bookings for group trainings can be made online or in the information desk in the Club. A training ticket is
needed to attend a group training, which should be given to the trainer at the beginning of the training
(for more information revise booking rules).
20. It is not allowed to be late to group trainings as it disturbs other attendants and is not safe either for the
Member or other attendants. A trainer has the right to not allow a person who is late to join the training
class regardless of them having a ticket. When a client is late for a group training the Club has the right to
give the booked ticket to another client.
21. When a client needs to leave a group training before the end of the training class for extraordinary
reasons, we ask that the trainer be informed before the beginning of the class.
22. When a theft by a client is discovered an immediate lifelong ban from the Club will take effect and no
training package will be reimbursed. The Club has the right to demand compensation for damages related
to the theft.
23. Lockers in the dressing room are only meant to be used during the opening hours of the Club for the time
of attending a training. It is forbidden to leave personal items in the locker during the day outside
trainings or overnight.
24. When leaving the Club, a Member must put back in its place or return to the receptionist of the Club the
key of the locker (except when the Member uses the padlock given to him/her for locking the locker or
upon joining the Club). If the key of a locker is damaged or lost, a Member must pay a contractual penalty
as indicated in the Price List.
25. Any items lost and found in the Sports Club are kept in the reception of the Club for 14 days.
26. A client must leave the Club by the time the Club is closed.
27. It is mandatory to use a towel underneath when sitting in the sauna room. Shaving, hair dyeing, laundry
drying and any other disturbing activities in the premises of the Sports Club are forbidden.
28. It is not allowed to use oils, honey, salts or other face and body treatment remedies in the sauna and in
29. In case of infringement of regulations or rude behaviour the personnel has the right to ask the visitor to
leave, assign a fine of up to 32 euros, block the Membership Card for a certain period and/or cancel the
Membership Agreement unilaterally. In the abovementioned case training packages or single passes will
not be reimbursed. The Club has the right to demand full compensation for damages.
30. The Club is not responsible for the clients’ personal property. If necessary, valuables can be stored in a
mini-safe. Also, the Club is not responsible for illnesses or accidents that are caused by the client’s own
activity or by force majeure.
MyFitness swimming pool’s regulations:
1. The services provided in the pool are available to all clients – both Club Members and persons using the
club’s services with a single pass. All clients are obliged to follow the Club’s regulations while in the pool.
2. Children under the age of 12 can only use the pool when accompanied by an adult who is responsible for
the safety and behaviour of the child, or by way of exception with special training packages aimed at
clients under 12 years of age under the supervision of a trainer.
3. In the pool, services are provided, incl. trainings held and clients consulted only by persons authorised by
MyFitness. A visitor of the pool (client) is forbidden to provide any of the abovementioned services to
other visitors (clients) of the pool without a written permission from MyFitness.
4. It is mandatory to wear suitable swimwear in the pool. It is forbidden to swim in shorts or to wear
swimwear with studs, snap buttons, zippers and buttons. Children under the age of 3 must wear a special
swim diapers in the pool.
5. When using the pool, it is advisable to put long hair up and use a swimming cap.
6. Washing before going to the pool is mandatory.
7. Shaving and hair dyeing in the premises of the sports club are forbidden.
8. For hygiene purposes and due to chlorinated water vapours, it is advisable to take off swimwear while in
the sauna (except in mixed saunas). To throw water on the sauna stones, hot water should be used in
moderate amounts, taking into account other visitors of the sauna. It is mandatory to shower after the
sauna and before going to the pool.
9. It is not allowed to use oils, honey, salts or other body treatment remedies in the sauna.
10. In the pool area, it is advisable to move calmly; running on a slippery floor is not allowed.
11. Swimmers must always stay on the right side of the lane. In the pool, the markings of the lanes should be
observed and any training and group classes be minded.
12. During the trainings in the large pool, at least one lane is open for swimming. During the trainings held in
the children’s pool, the children’s pool is unavailable for other clients.
13. Clients should not take the place in the pool for group trainings earlier than 5 minutes before the
beginning of the training.
14. While in the pool, the instructions given by the trainer must be followed. Jumping into the pool is only
allowed in designated places.
15. The visitors of the pool are expected to use the equipment prudently, maintain cleanliness and behave
politely while in the pool. After using any training equipment, it should be put back in its original place.
16. Smoking, using alcohol and drugs in the premises of the club, including the pool, is strictly forbidden.
Also, it is forbidden to take along drinks and food in glass packaging (and chewing gum) to the pool. In
case of an infringement, the Club has the right to block the client’s Membership Card for a certain period,
assign a fine of up to 32 euros and/or cancel the Membership Agreement unilaterally.
17. The client is training in the Club on their own responsibility. If any health problems arise it is advised that
the client contacts their physician.
18. In case of an infringement of regulations or rude behaviour the personnel has the right to ask the visitor
to leave, assign a fine of up to 32 euros and/or block the Membership Card for a limited or unlimited
period. In the abovementioned case training packages or one time passes will not be reimbursed. The
Club has the right to demand full compensation for damages.
19. The Club is not responsible for the clients’ personal property or for illnesses or accidents that are caused
by the client’s own activity or by force majeure.
20. The personnel at the pool have the right to make remarks and call people to order.