MyFitness sport clubs’ regulations
MyFitness has developed an appendix to the Sports Clubs Regulations, which is binding on all of the visitors of the sports clubs. The “In order to limit the spread of the Covid-19 virus” .
MyFitness sports clubs continue to operate in compliance with national safety requirements to limit the spread of COVID-19, and encourage MyFitness Members and visitors to take care of their health and the health of those around them.
In order to limit the spread of the Covid-19 virus, the following rules have been set forth:
- While on the premises of the sports club, visitors are obliged to:
1.1. Follow the principle of keeping safe distance. Valid throughout the club: gym, pool and SPA areas, locker rooms, customer service area.
1.2. Disinfect sports club equipment, including gym exercise machines, group training mats, dumbbells and other small appliances, before and after their use. MyFitness clubs provide surface disinfectants.
1.3. Strictly follow hand hygiene requirements. MyFitness clubs provide also hand disinfectants.
1.4. Not visit the sports club premises if experiencing any signs of illness.
1.5. Comply with floor markings during group training sessions. At the beginning of the group training session, the visitor takes one of the marked places and, if necessary, the trainer can change the positions of the visitors, observing the physical distancing rules.
1.6. Use personal training towel and if possible training mat.
- On the premises of the sports club, it is not allowed to:
2.1. Use exercise machines and other equipment that are marked with special label.
2.2. Pay in cash, except for Rocca al Mare, Viru, Lasnamäe Kärberi, Narva Fama, Tartu Kesklinn, Viljandi sports clubs.
- Other rules:
3.1. To visit the sports club, please book your place and time in trainings in advance using the MyFitness App, MyFitness webpage.
3.2. Participation in group training has to be confirmed by confirming your place at the registration kiosk of the club.
3.3. Sports clubs operating hours: opening hours
3.4. The Kids Playrooms: 5-10 kids are allowed at one time, depending on playroom capacity.
3.5. We invite you to visit the sports club premises as part of your training only. All necessary formalities can be dealt with remotely by contacting the sports club in writing or calling us: Clubs
3.6. MyFitness club cleaning conditions provide for regular cleaning of all surfaces on a daily basis and thorough cleaning of the club at night.
3.7. In the changing rooms, we recommend to choose a locker that is not right next to an already used locker.
3.8. Due dates of all period cards are prolonged by the period, when the clubs were closed.
3.9. Due dates of vouchers, body analysis and personal trainings are prolonged until 31.12.2021.
3.10. Due dates of all unused gift cards are prolonged until 31.12.2021.
3.11. Due dates of all terminal long-term contracts are prolonged by the period, when the clubs were closed.
3.12. If it is not possible to keep a safe distance from other persons on the sports club premises, the sports club administration has the right to ask you to wait and/or leave the club premises.
3.13. In the case of failure to comply with the above provisions, the staff of the sports club have the right to ask you to leave the premises of the sports club immediately and/or to terminate your contract unilaterally.
MyFitness keeps track of all current information and guarantees a prompt response to any future changes set by the state.
MyFitness sports clubs’ regulations
- The services provided in MyFitness sports clubs are available to all clients – both Club members and persons using the Club’s services with a one-time pass. All clients are obliged to follow the Club’s regulations while attending the club.
- The Club has the right to change the opening hours, price list, agenda, etc. of the club.
- The Club has the right to save its clients’ personal data and photos with a specific program.
- For security reasons the Club is equipped with video surveillance.
- All clients are expected to maintain order and cleanliness and behave politely while in the Club. Clients are expected not to disturb other clients or cause them discomfort while in the Club.
- All clients are expected to use the Club’s property and behave with other clients in accordance to good manners. It is strictly prohibited to drop training equipment on the floor as this will damage both the premises and the equipment.
- The client is training in the Club on their own responsibility. If any health problems arise it is advised that the client contacts their physician. The client is obliged to inform their trainer of any injury or trauma as soon as these occur.
- Services in the MyFitness sports clubs are only provided by persons authorized by MyFitness. A Member is not allowed to offer any services (including, but not limited to training/consulting/instructing other Members in the gym or pool) to third persons (including other Members) without a written permission from the Club. Should a client provide training services to other persons regardless of remarks made by the staff of the Club, MyFitness will have the right to unilaterally cancel the client’s agreement and prohibit the client from using the Club.
- Club membership is individual and it is forbidden to pass on a Membership Card to another person. If the Membership Card is used by another person, the Club will have the right to deprive that person of the card and charge the owner of the Membership Card for a single pass fee as indicated in the Price List for each breach discovered.
- A customer service attendant has the right to ask the clients for their identification documents.
- A Member must immediately inform the Club when their Membership Card has been lost. A new Card will be issued for a fee stated in the current Price List.
- In a sports club where the lockers are closed with a padlock, a personal padlock is issued to Club Members upon joining. If a client does not have a padlock, he/she can rent it from the reception of the Club for a fee or purchase a new padlock according to the current Price List. In the sports clubs where there is no padlock system, a padlock is only issued to the persons who have chosen the MyFitness+ package. A person visiting the Club with a one-time pass or a voucher will get a padlock from the reception and is obliged to return the padlock to the reception after training together with the entrance and exit card.
- In the Club, clients are obliged to wear sports clothes and indoor footwear to ensure hygiene and safety. To ensure safety, clients are not allowed to wear sandals or any other open type shoes or be barefoot in the gym. In group trainings, training clothes and footwear suitable for the specific training must be used. To ensure client safety and hygiene, it is recommended for clients to wear slippers in the bathrooms and in the pool.
- Smoking, using alcohol and drugs and entering the Club while intoxicated by alcohol or drugs is strictly forbidden.
- In the premises of the Sports Club, it is not allowed to consume any foodstuffs brought along.
- The Club is open to clients over 12 years of age while all clients under 16 years of age can only use the club under the supervision of a responsible adult or by way of exception with special training packages aimed at clients under 16 years of age under the supervision of a trainer. Persons aged 12–15 (included) can use the gym with a single pass and accompanied by an adult. The MyFitness Membership Agreement is signed with clients aged 16 or above. The Agreement for a minor is signed by his/her legal representative – a parent or legal guardian. Children under the age of 12 are not allowed to be taken along to the gym and group trainings and left without supervision in the Club’s premises (except children attending children’s and adolescents’ trainings up to 15 minutes before the beginning of the training).
- If necessary, children up to 7 years (included) are allowed into the locker- and shower rooms of the opposite sex.
- It is mandatory to use a towel at trainings.
- To maintain order in the Club the client is obliged to put all training equipment back in its original place after use (in group trainings, after the end of the training). On spinning cycles the fastening screws of the seat and handlebar must be unfastened and the cycle cleaned. Step benches must be set to the lowest level after each use. All training equipment should be cleaned before and after use with a specific disinfectant.
- Bookings for group trainings can be made online or in the information desk in the Club. (for more information revise booking rules).
- It is not allowed to be late to group trainings as it disturbs other attendants and is not safe either for the Member or other attendants. A trainer has the right to not allow a person who is late to join the training class regardless of them having a ticket. When a client is late for a group training the Club has the right to give the booked ticket to another client.
- When a client needs to leave a group training before the end of the training class for extraordinary reasons, we ask that the trainer be informed before the beginning of the class.
- When a theft by a client is discovered an immediate lifelong ban from the Club will take effect and no training package will be reimbursed. The Club has the right to demand compensation for damages related to the theft.
- Lockers in the dressing room are only meant to be used during the opening hours of the Club for the time of attending a training. It is forbidden to leave personal items in the locker during the day outside trainings or overnight.
- When leaving the Club, a Member must put back in its place or return to the receptionist of the Club the key of the locker (except when the Member uses the padlock given to him/her for locking the locker or upon joining the Club). If the key of a locker is damaged or lost, a Member must pay a contractual penalty as indicated in the Price List. If a client does not return the padlock on the same day, he/she rented it from the reception of the Club, it will be automatically counted as a purchase by the client.
- Any items lost and found in the Sports Club are kept in the reception of the Club for 14 days.
- A client must leave the Club by the time the Club is closed.
- It is mandatory to use a towel underneath when sitting in the sauna room. Shaving, hair dyeing, laundry drying and any other disturbing activities in the premises of the Sports Club are forbidden.
- It is not allowed to use oils, honey, salts or other face and body treatment remedies in the sauna and in showers.
- In case of infringement of regulations or rude behaviour the personnel has the right to ask the visitor to leave, assign a fine of up to 32 euros, block the Membership Card for a certain period and/or cancel the Membership Agreement unilaterally. In the abovementioned case training packages or single passes will not be reimbursed. The Club has the right to demand full compensation for damages.
- The Club is not responsible for the clients’ personal property and does not provide a service to guard the clients’ items. If necessary, valuables can be stored in a mini-safe or in the lockers in the dressing rooms.
- The Club is not responsible for illnesses or accidents that are caused by the client’s own activity or by force majeure.
MyFitness swimming pool and SPA area regulations
- The services provided in the pool are available to all clients – both Club Members and persons using the club’s services with a single pass. All clients are obliged to follow the Club’s regulations while in the pool.
- Children under the age of 12 can only use the pool when accompanied by an adult who is responsible for the safety and behaviour of the child, or by way of exception with special training packages aimed at clients under 12 years of age under the supervision of a trainer.
- In the pool, services are provided, incl. trainings held and clients consulted only by persons authorised by MyFitness. A visitor of the pool (client) is forbidden to provide any of the abovementioned services to other visitors (clients) of the pool without a written permission from MyFitness.
- It is mandatory to wear suitable swimwear in the pool. It is forbidden to swim in shorts or to wear swimwear with studs, snap buttons, zippers, pockets and buttons. Children under the age of 3 must wear a special swim diapers in the pool.
- When using the pool, it is advisable to put long hair up and use a swimming cap.
- Washing before going to the pool is mandatory.
- Shaving and hair dyeing in the premises of the sports club are forbidden.
- For hygiene purposes and due to chlorinated water vapours, it is advisable to take off swimwear while in the sauna (except in mixed saunas). To throw water on the sauna stones, hot water should be used in moderate amounts, taking into account other visitors of the sauna. It is mandatory to shower after the sauna and before going to the pool.
- It is not allowed to use oils, honey, salts or other body treatment remedies in the sauna.
- In the pool area, it is advisable to move calmly; running on a slippery floor is not allowed.
- Swimmers must always stay on the right side of the lane. In the pool, the markings of the lanes should be observed and any training and group classes be minded.
- During the trainings in the large pool, at least one lane is open for swimming. During the trainings held in the children’s pool, the children’s pool is unavailable for other clients.
- Clients should not take the place in the pool for group trainings earlier than 5 minutes before the beginning of the training.
- While in the pool, the instructions given by the trainer must be followed. Jumping into the pool is only allowed in designated places.
- The visitors of the pool are expected to use the equipment prudently, maintain cleanliness and behave politely while in the pool. After using any training equipment, it should be put back in its original place.
- Smoking, incl.snus, using alcohol and drugs in the premises of the club, including the pool, is strictly forbidden. Also, it is forbidden to take along drinks and food in glass packaging (and chewing gum) to the pool. In case of an infringement, the Club has the right to block the client’s Membership Card for a certain period, assign a fine of up to 32 euros and/or cancel the Membership Agreement unilaterally.
- The client is training in the Club on their own responsibility. If any health problems arise it is advised that the client contacts their physician.
- In case of an infringement of regulations or rude behaviour the personnel has the right to ask the visitor to leave, assign a fine of up to 32 euros and/or block the Membership Card for a limited or unlimited period. In the abovementioned case training packages or one time passes will not be reimbursed. The Club has the right to demand full compensation for damages.
- The Club is not responsible for the clients’ personal property or for illnesses or accidents that are caused by the client’s own activity or by force majeure.
- The personnel at the pool have the right to make remarks and call people to order.
- Relaxone services can be used by purchasing a Relaxone periodic service in addition to your membership package.
- While staying at the Relaxone area, all customers are required to follow the club’s internal rules.
- Relaxone usage rights can be purchased by MyFitness+ package owners and members of MyFitness Rävala club.
- Before using the Relaxone service, the member makes sure that he/she has read the Relaxone use and safety instructions and has no contraindications to the use of Relaxone.
- The customer uses Relaxone services at his own risk. If you have any health problems, we recommend that you consult your doctor first.
- We kindly ask you to use the Relaxone service with your clothes on (it is not allowed to use the service with dirty clothes or swimwear ).
- Please take off your shoes before the session.
- Please place your outerwear, bags and other things in the locker room in advance.
- It is mandatory to clean the device with disinfectant before and after use.
- Relaxone visitors are expected to have a prudent attitude towards Relaxone equipment, to maintain cleanliness and to behave politely in the club premises.
- It is prohibited to smoke, including snuff, consuming alcohol and drugs in the club premises, including Relaxone area. It is also forbidden bring drinks and snacks (including chewing gum) in the glass containers to Relaxone area. In case of violation of these rules, the club has the right to cancel the customer’s membership card for a certain period of time or demand a fine of up to €32 and/or terminate the membership agreement unilaterally
- Service personnel have the right to reprimand and to call people to order.
- In case of violation of the internal rules or rude and bad behaviour, the service personnel has the right to ask the visitor to leave, impose a financial penalty of up to € 32 on the customer and/or cancel the membership card for a limited or unlimited period. In this case, no refunds will be made for club packages and visitor tickets purchased. The club has the right to demand full compensation for the damage caused to the club.
- The Relaxone service is valid indefinitely after ordering and is valid together with the membership agreement until its termination, i.e. upon termination of the membership agreement, the Relaxone service also terminates.
- The Relaxone service can also be terminated separately from the membership agreement. If you enter into a Relaxone service termination agreement on the 1st to 14th (incl.) date of the month, the service will terminate on the last day of the same month. If you enter into a service termination agreement on the 15th to the last (incl.) date of the month, the service will terminate on the last date of the following calendar month.
- The use of the Relaxone service is suspended during the on-hold membership period according to the membership agreement. With regard to the use of the service, it is not possible to put it on hold separately from the membership agreement.
- Payment for the Relaxone service shall be made under the conditions specified in the membership agreement similarly to the payment of other fees arising from the membership agreement.
- Payment of the fee is obligatory regardless of whether you actually use the service or not.
- The general terms and conditions of the club apply to the use of the Relaxone service insofar as they do not conflict with the nature of the use of the service.
- Relaxone service can’t be used with temporary card, as the right to use the area is attached to your member card.