Do you find exercising with others inspiring for You? Are you searching for excitement, versatility and high-spirited team action?
If the answer is yes, then join us in MyFitness group trainings!
In our group trainings you will find everything from classic aerobics to spinning and small group gym workouts. Our studios and gyms are spacious and filled with fresh air. What is more, the motivation coming from teamwork and professional trainers is inspiring and gives You a great boost of energy!
Everyone can find their own favorite from our wide choice of group trainings – it does nor matter if You are a beginner or a more advanced fitness fanatic.
To make it all easier for You, we have divided our group trainings into three categories:
Cardio, Strength, Body & Mind. You can always ask the trainers to instruct you and help you to find a right workout style.
Trainings, where main goal is to improve stamina. Marked with red colour in timetable.
Trainings, where main goal is to improve strength and muscle endurance. Marked with black colour in timetable.
Body & Mind
Trainings, where main goal is to improve flexibility and achieve balance between body and mind. Marked with green colour in timetable.
Spinning is an athletic training program designed to provide all levels of students with a fun, safe and challenging workout. Remember to bring a towel and water to your spinning class.
Water is one of the best fitness tools: It provides resistance, which strengthens muscles and boosts cardio intensity. It also supports some of your weight, making workouts easier on joints and reducing injury.
Good manners at the gym
- Always dress in accordance with the training’s content, wear appropriate footwear and always use the training towel.
- It is recommended to use closed footwear in the gym, and flip flops at the showers and the swimming pool – for both hygiene and safety reasons.
- Locker room’s lockers can be used only during the training.
- Don’t take your mobile phone to the training – leave it in the locker or in the safe.
- To participate in the group training, get your ticket at the club’s info desk and give it to the trainer at the beginning of the training.
- Cancel your bookings in time via internet, if you can’t make it. It is not possible to cancel the booking over the phone.
- Don’t be late to the group training – it distracts other participants, and non-sufficient warm up can elevate risk of injury.
- After the practice, clean the training equipment with an appropriate disinfectant and put it back to its place.
- Use all the equipment carefully and in the purpose intended; if needed, ask the trainer for help or advice.
- Drink plenty of fluids during and after the practise.
- Shaving and hair colouring is prohibited at the club premises.
- It is prohibited to use oils, honey, salts and other skincare products in the saunas.
- Wear appropriate swimwear (it is prohibited to swim in shorts; swimwear with nets, chains, locks and buttons is also prohibited) while using the swimming pool (Rocca al Mare).
- Before using the swimming pool, please wash yourself thoroughly, without swimwear. It is obligatory to wash yourself between using the sauna and entering the swimming pool.
- It is obligatory to tie up long hair while swimming; if possible, please use the swim cap.
- There is a right side rule at the swimming pool’s lane; please follow the markings and consider the group trainings in the water.
- Be friendly towards other club members; consider the others who train in the same space.