Nike Training Day 2020 powered by MyFitness
The biggest and coolest training day in Europe will take place in Estonia – March 15th, 2020 in Saku Suurhall!
Bring your friends and spend a day filled with fitness activities and positive emotions!
- Great trainers from MyFitness and Nike with their best classes – NTC, Studio X, MyConcept, SkySpinning and many more.
- Nike with its best products, new season’s models and special prices!
- Plenty of our partners, gift bag for every participant!
- Participants join MyFitness for free!
- Normal ticket: MyFitness’ members 17 €, non-members 21 €.
- Priority Pass*: MyFitness’ members 22 €, non-members 26 €.
- Tickets are not refundable. If the participation is not possible, it is allowed to resell the ticket and inform the organizers of the new participant: firstname.lastname@example.org
The pre-sale ends at 13.00 on Friday, 13.03. At the event, the normal ticket price for all attendees is 27 €.
Nike Training Day 2020 powered by MyFitness: Priority Pass*
This year, for the first time, attendees of the Nike Training Day will be able to purchase a Priority Pass, which will allow them to sign up for training as a priority participant. The number of Priority Passes for the event is limited (200 passes).
- Priority Pass allows you to sign up for Nike Training Day specialized classes earlier. Registration for training sessions will be opened to Priority Pass holders 24 hours earlier. This guarantees you a place in the specialized training session.
- Priority Pass holders have a separate entrance and do not have to wait in general cue.
- At the event, Priority Pass holders can sign up for specialized classes as a priority participants (in case of availability).
- The same rule remains – 2 workouts per person. This means that each participant can only pre-register for two specialized training sessions. Otherwise, many participants would be deprived of the opportunity to participate in such trainings..