Project: Collecting kilometres vol 2!
Goal: To cover 27883 km in total by moving together – i.e. to continue to circle the Globe!
Period: 13.08-6.10.2018. Project culminates at Tartu City Marathon!
Participants: MyFitness’ members and staff
Rules and conditions:
- All MyFitness’ members (incl. members with periodic cards), non-members and staff can participate in „Collecting kilometres“ campaign.
- To reach the goal, you have to pass the distance on any cardio machine (that registers kilometres) or outside – running, walking, biking or swimming. Afterwards you must take a picture of the cardio-machine’s screen with the number of kilometres and post it on Instagram (see picture below). You must add hashtags #myfitnesskm and @myfitnesseesti. The picture taken outside the club must also feature MyFitness logo. All types of logos are taken into account – on the product, on the building etc. Number of posts during the campaign is not limited. We count all cardio machines that register kilometres and the swimming in MyFitness club’s pool (Ülemiste City and Rocca al Mare clubs).
- During campaign period your Instagram account must be public.
- Kilometres covered during group trainings (incl. spinning) are not included in the campaign.
- This project also counts kilometres covered by MyFitness members during running events. While posting your results please add hashtags #myfitnesskm, @myfitnesseesti , and #name of the run (e.g. #Tallinnmarathon).
- All members who will cover more than 50 kilometres during the period of campaign will participate in the raffle of prizes! Grand prize is a 500 EUR gift certificate from Go Travel. MyFitness’ staff cannot participate in these raffles.
- Raffles of prizes for the most original photo posted on Instagram with the hashtags #myfitnesskm and @myfitnesseesti will be held weekly.
- Grand prize will be raffled on 12.10.2018 after the project is finished and results are counted.