All MyFitness clubs are closed starting from 15.03.2020
In accordance with the decision of the Government of the Republic of Estonia, all MyFitness clubs all over Estonia will be closed starting from 15.03.2020. All members’ contracts are temporarily suspended. We are with you during this difficult time. As soon as the situation in the country stabilizes, we will welcome you back to continue your workouts.
Here you will also find information concerning the membership contracts and other products and services of MyFitness during the national emergency evoked in the Republic of Estonia:
- All current MyFitness membership agreements are automatically suspended indefinitely and without a fee for on-hold membership. You do not need to submit a separate application to the club.
- Changes to existing membership agreements are not currently being made ( termination of the agreement; on-hold membership; package changes ).
- Members with an e-invoice with automated standing order agreement do not have to change anything in their bank settings. Those with a standing payment order are requested to close it so that automatic payments do not occur.
- Package payments made by today for the period 15.03.2020-31.03.2020 will be settled in the invoice for the period following the re-opening of the clubs. Payments are not refundable.
- All vouchers, body composition analysis, unused personal trainings, and periodical card are extended for a period when the clubs were closed.
- The gift cards, the validity of which will expire before the date of re-opening of the clubs, are extended until 31.12.2020.
Until then, we have created for you the opportunity to stay active and do your favourite workouts online. Very soon we will open NETFIT online-training in MyFitness web-environment – watch out for advertising on our information channels!
Be sure to follow our social networks’ accounts where we share good recommendations and tips on how to stay active and positive even in a situation where you can train only by yourself at home or on the health trail.
If you have any questions, please contact us: email@example.com
Let’s stay healthy!