We have furnished an exciting and joyful playroom where kids are supervised by professional and cheerful staff.
Kids’ Playroom is open:
Mon 10.00-13.00 and 16.45-21.15
Thu 10.30-13.30 and 16.45-20.15
NB! Kids’ Playroom will be CLOSED during public holidays. From 1.11.2021 Kids’ Playroom closed.
Here are our Playroom’s rules of conduct that should be followed.
- Playroom is only open during the scheduled hours when the playroom personnel is in the playroom. It is not allowed to use the playroom at other times.
- Please ask for the playroom pass at the club desk to be submitted to the playroom personnel.
- Service is FREE for members, for non-members one visit fee is 2€ per child.
- Playroom is for ages 2-7. Playroom personnel has the right to refuse playroom entry for younger and older children.
- Every 15 minutes in the playroom, outside opening hours, costs additional 2€.
- Before leaving the child in the playroom, please tell the personnel child’s name and leave Your phone number.
- We kindly ask not to leave the child in the playroom with sweets, drinks or personal toys.
- We kindly ask you to take the child to the toilet before leaving the child in the playroom.
- It is not allowed to leave sick child in the playroom.
- In our playroom, we make sure that all children are happy here and safe; in case of a unpolitely behaving child, playroom personnel has the right to call the child’s parent.
NB! Please note that MyFitness playroom personnel is not responsible for:
- safety of the personal belongings
- physical injuries
Bring your child to play with us so you can enjoy your training!