MyFitness sports clubs will remain open and trainings will continue as usual.
According to the decision made on 10.11.2020 by the Government of Estonia all MyFitness sports clubs will remain open and trainings will continue as usual.
Please do keep in mind when visiting MyFitness sports clubs:
- Strictly follow hand hygiene requirements and disinfect sports club equipment, including gym exercise machines, group training mats, dumbbells and other small appliances, before and after their use.
- Use personal training towel and if possible training mat.
- Follow the principle of keeping safe distance and comply with floor markings during group training sessions.
- As of yet the obligation to wear masks has not been extended to sports clubs and gyms.
- If You are feeling unwell please stay at home.