In accordance with the decision of the Government of the Republic, we have to close MyFitness clubs in Estonia 11.03.2021.
In accordance with the decision of the Government of the Republic, we have to close MyFitness clubs in Estonia from 11.03.2021. All membership agreements are automatically suspended from 11.03.2021 until the club is reopened. It is not necessary to send a separate application to the club. You can continue your workouts in our online workout environment NETFIT for a monthly fee of 9,95 Euros!
Here you will also find additional information about MyFitness membership agreements and other services:
- No membership fees will be charged at the time of club closure.
- The advance payment for the period from 11.03.2021 to 31.03.2021 made in the March invoice for the club package will be credited to the invoice for the next period after the clubs are reopened. No refunds will be issued.
- Members have the opportunity to use the NETFIT online training environment. The fee of the NETFIT package is 9,95 Euros per month. If the member has made an advance payment for the package fee for the period 11.03.2021-31.03.2021, the fees for the NETFIT package will be credited to the extent of the payment made in advance.
- During the closure of sports clubs, no changes can be made to membership agreements (termination of the agreement, registration of the on-hold period, changing the package).
- Members who have an e-invoice standing order agreement with the bank do not need to change anything in the bank. Those who have a standing order are asked to cancel it so that no automatic receipts occur.