Trainings from 9.08
We’re doing our best to continue offering everyone the chance to work out!
Due to government restrictions, from 9 August 2021 the following changes will apply when you visit MyFitness:
- All of our clubs (with the exception of Rävala, Rocca al Mare and Ülemiste City) will be limited to 50 people, but no COVID checks will take place. This means that you will not be admitted to the club if there are already 50 people inside. Before coming, you can check the number of people in all of our clubs in real time here.
- COVID checks will take place at our Rävala, Rocca al Mare and Ülemiste City clubs.
- If you’d like to change your MyFitness package in August, you can do so free of charge. Contact your home club in this regard.
Our pools (incl. children’s paddling pools), child care centres, spas and saunas all remain open. Personal and group training sessions are continuing as scheduled. NETFIT allows you to work out at any time, 24/7, and is free of charge for members.
Before coming to one of our clubs, make sure the 50-person limit hasn’t been reached. We recommend coming when the limit is showing as green or yellow.
What do you need to know before heading to our Rävala, Rocca al Mare and Ülemiste City clubs? You can only visit these clubs if:
- You are fully vaccinated (seven days after your second Pfizer/BioNTech jab, 14 days after your second Moderna jab or first Janssen jab or 15 days after your second AstraZeneca jab). On arriving at the club, show your certificate (digitally or on paper) and personal ID at the front desk.
- You have had COVID (in the last 180 days). On arriving at the club, show your certificate (digitally or on paper) and personal ID at the front desk.
- You have tested negative and the test was carried out by a health care service provider on the following conditions: 1) if you took a SARS-CoV-2 antigen-RTD test, it must have been taken no more than 48 hours prior to visiting the club; or 2) if you took a SARS-CoV-2 RT-PCR test, it must have been taken no more than 72 hours prior to visiting the club. On arriving at the club, show your certificate (digitally or on paper) and personal ID at the front desk.
- For the time being, people under the age of 18 do not have to prove their infection safety, i.e., vaccination, COVID-19 recovery, or a negative test result.
- In addition, a negative test is not required from people with special needs.
You can obtain a digital EU COVID certificate from the patient portal HERE.
To check this certificate, click HERE.
Note: Save the certificate on your phone or print it out so as to be able to show it at the club.