Exercise stress test
In order to determine your physical shape, we recommend you to definitely conduct the exercise stress test before you start your training.
- Come to the test wearing comfortable sportswear.
- At the beginning of the test, the instructor will ask you to answer a few questions regarding your general physical shape.
- Your blood pressure, fat percentage, and weight will be measured.
- The test will be carried out on a spinning bike. During the test the instructor will observe your heart rate as the load increases. A heart rate monitor will be strapped to your chest in order to observe your heart rate.
Test cannot be conducted:
- If you have consumed alcohol or have a hangover – risk of tachycardia!
- If you have a cold or otherwise feel unwell, or just have started to recover from an illness.
- If you are extremely tired – exhaustion causes abnormal heart rate reaction during the test.
- If your blood pressure is abnormally high.
Two hours before the test:
- Avoid smoking, drinking coffee and soft drinks – it will accelerate your heart rate and decrease the test’s accuracy.
- Do not eat excessively – this will make the passing the test uncomfortable.
We conduct exercise stress tests for people aged 12 years and above. Book a time for the exercise stress test; see the contact details of trainers of MyFitness Kristiine.