- General information
- MyFitness Madness Race: Keila is an obstacle course organized by My Fitness AS.
- The race will take place on July 25, 2020 on Keila Health Trails.
- The net distance of the competition is ca. 4km*. Two laps are optional**.
- There are 30 obstacles on the course.
- All finishers will receive a medal at the finish.
- Starts will be in groups of 50 members. Each group starts 5 minutes after the previous one.
- It takes an average of 40 minutes to complete a shorter course. The longer course takes 1 hour 30 minutes.* The total length of the course depends on the possible penalty distances. If a competitor cannot cross an obstacle, he will have the opportunity to continue the race by passing a penalty distance of about 200 m.** To cover a longer distance and to take time, you must register for the long race.
- Starting order on race day
- Start is located on Keila Health Trails, at an asphalted parking area.
- The start zone will be opened 20 minutes before the start.
- The start group and the running number will be assigned to the participant according to the result of the previous year or, in the absence thereof, the expected time, which can be noted on the registration form.
- The running number is written on the competitor’s cheek and is mandatory for the competitor.
- Team members are automatically assigned to the same starting group.
- Individual competitors who wish to start together with a friend or family member must notify firstname.lastname@example.org by 20.07.2020 at the latest.
- You must start from the start zone. Wrongly started runner’s time will not be registered, and the runner will be disqualified.
- Course management
- The course consists of one approx. 4 kilometres long circle with obstacles of varying degrees of difficulty.
- There are both natural and artificial obstacles (different slopes, sandbags, water barriers, mud, etc.) on the trail.
- The total length of the course may be extended if the participant could not overcome some obstacle and must pass the penalty lap.
- The trail runs in nature and is marked with ribbons and arrows.
- You must overcome 30 obstacles on the course.
- For each obstacle there are 1-2 members of the management team to ensure safety.
- Running spikes are prohibited during the competition to prevent injury to other participants as well as obstacles.
- Kids track is approx. 400 m long with 4 easy obstacles. All children will receive a prize at the finish.
- The finish is located on the Keila Health Trail parking lot.
- All finishers will receive a medal at the finish.
- The finish will close at 15:00.
- Athletes who are at least 14 years of age and who are well trained for the distance can participate in the main competition. As an exception, younger competitors are also allowed to compete with the written permission from a parent. Written permission must be digitally signed and sent to organizers via email@example.com at least 1 week before the event.
- Organizers recommend that you undergo a medical examination before registering to avoid potential health problems.
- All children up to 13 years of age can participate in the Kids race.
- All participants (including children and teams) can be registered on the event website.
- To register, please fill in the form on the event website or at MyFitness customer service.
- Individual competitors wishing to start with a friend or family member must notify firstname.lastname@example.org by 20.07 at the latest.
- The competitor will find his name in the list of participants after paying the entry fee, which confirms the successful registration of the competitor.
- When paying with a bank link, be sure to press the “back to merchant” button after making the payment. Otherwise the payment (especially credit card payments) will not reach the organizer, and consequently the participant will not find their name in the list of participants.
- NB! Credit card payments reach the organizer with a 2-3 business day delay. Consequently, the addition of a participant to the list of participants is also delayed.
- If the name does not appear in the participants list after 2 working days, organizer kindly asks you to inform email@example.com
- Online registration ends Wednesday, July 22 at 11:59 p.m. After the online registration is closed, it is also possible to register on the day of the race on July 25 at the competition centre, which is open from 10:00 a.m. Registration closes 10 minutes before the start. Participation fees are payable on-site both by card and in cash.
- If you have any problems with the registration, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We kindly ask you to add a problem description.
- By registering for the MyFitness Madness Race, the competitor accepts the race instructions and participates at his own risk.
- If you would like to come and compete with your TEAM, enter the name of your team or sports club in the Team field on the registration page.
- You do NOT need to be a member of MyFitness to compete as a team.
- The size of the team is 4 members.
- Not all team members need to run together.
- The four fastest members of the team will be taken into account.
- Please note that the mixed team must have at least 2 women.
- The re-registration is possible 5 p.m. on July 20.
- The fee for all re-registrations (including name changes) is 10 EUR.
- To apply for re-registration, send an application to email@example.com.
- The change will be made within 5 business days of receiving the payment.
- Participation fees
|MyFitness Madness Race: Keila||
|EarlyBird (5.01-31.01.2020)||15 EUR/17 EUR||15 EUR/17 EUR|
|1.02-31.05.2020||20 EUR/25 EUR||23 EUR/28 EUR|
|1.06-18.104.22.1680||25 EUR/30 EUR||28 EUR/33 EUR|
|25.07.2020||35 EUR/40 EUR||35 EUR/40 EUR|
- Participants will be provided with the course; obstacles, information booklet; timing; final score; service at the finish; awarding; first aid throughout the course.
- MyFitness members receive a discount (except Early Bird). When shopping online, you must first log in to MyFitness’s self-service environment.
- In case of cancellation of MyFitness Madness Race for reasons beyond the control of the organizer (force majeure) and withdrawal of the competitor, the entry fee will not be refunded.
- If a competitor is unable to participate in the competition due to health reasons, he may postpone the entry fee to the following year (once in a consecutive year). If the participant has postponed the entry fee to the following year, he will not be entitled to withdraw the starting materials for this year. 50% of the entry fee can be refunded by presenting a medical certificate.
- Starting materials
- Starting materials include a start number, a timing chip, and sponsors’ gifts.
- Starting materials will be issued at the competition centre (Keila Health Trails) on the competition day from 10 a.m.
- Only competitors registered for the MyFitness Madness Race will be allowed to the Start line.
- The timing is electronic – the time is taken with a chip attached around the runner’s ankle.
- The chip must be returned to the race staff after crossing the finish line; the staff will assist in removing the chip off the ankle if necessary.
- The timing is done by Championchip Eesti OÜ.
- Results will be published as preliminary unofficial results on the finish information board and on the website no later than Monday, 27.07 at 9.00 a.m.
- Official results will be published on Wednesday 29.07 at 5.00 p.m. on the website.
- After the competition, results will be immediately visible on championchip.ee website.
- Medical assistance
- Medical assistance is provided throughout the course when needed. If you notice someone in need of help, we kindly ask you to inform someone from the race management team or the emergency number 112.
- Drop out
- If a competitor decides to drop out, he must inform the first team member he notices.
- Medical personnel and judges have the right to remove a competitor from the course if they deem it necessary.
- Participants respect pure and fair sport.
- Organizers have the right to disqualify a competitor if the competitor does not comply with the rules of the competition, disturbs other competitors, intentionally destroys the course equipment or obstructs the organization of the competition in any other way.
- The competition is subject to the International Athletics Association Federation (IAAF) Anti-Doping Rules. More detailed information about the participants can be found here.
- Award ceremony
- The award ceremony will take place at 2 p.m. at the competition centre. The starting time for the ceremony is indicative and depends on the final number of participants.
- In the individual race, the top three men and women of both distances will be awarded.
- The cup will be awarded to the top three teams of each distance in three categories – best men’s team (4 men), best women’s team (4 women), best mixed team (2 men, 2 women).
- In junior class (born 2002 or later) the fastest girl and boy will receive the cup.
- Special prize for the best costume.
- If the team or competitor is unable to participate in the award ceremony, the prize can be claimed within 1 month at My Fitness AS office (Haabersti 5, Tallinn); we kindly ask you to inform us by phone 66 11 788.
- Photo services
- After the competition you can find pictures of yourself on the competition website.
- Organizers have the right to use photos and videos taken by the organizers during the competition for an indefinite period of time.
Phone: 66 11 788