Project: Collecting kilometres!
Goal: To cover 40075 km in total by moving together – i.e. to circle the Globe!
Period: 1.04-12.05.2018. Project culminates at Viimsi Run!
Participants: MyFitness’ members and staff
Rules and conditions:
- All MyFitness’ members (incl. members with periodic cards) can participate in „Collecting kilometres“ campaign. Non-members can participate with organisers’ consent but cannot participate in the raffle of prizes.
- To reach the goal, you have to pass the distance on any cardio machine (that registers kilometres) at MyFitness club. Afterwards you must take a picture of the cardio-machine’s screen with the number of kilometres and post it on Instagram. You must add hashtags #myfitnesskm and @myfitnesseesti. Number of posts during the campaign is not limited. We count all cardio machines that register kilometres and the swimming in MyFitness club’s pool (Ülemiste City and Rocca al Mare clubs).
- If you want to record your result outside social media, find a gym trainer on duty and ask him to register your result. In this case you don’t need to post your picture on Instagram. During campaign period your Instagram account must be public.
- Kilometres covered during group trainings (incl. spinning) are not included in the campaign.
- You can also collect kilometres outside. Distances covered by walking, running, and cycling are included in the campaign. Run/walk must be finished at MyFitness club. You can find clubs’ locations here. If covering the distance outside, you must take a picture at the finish with number of kilometres on your tracker and with the MyFitness logo on the building (see the example below). You must add hashtags #myfitnesskm and @myfitnesseesti.
- This project also counts kilometres covered by MyFitness members during Kõrvemaa Run (28.04), Sinilille Run, Rabajooks (15.04), Viljandi järve run (1.05) and Viimsi Run (12.05). Conditions are the same: take a picture of your tracker with the number of kilometres and post it on Instagram with hashtags #myfitnesskm, #name of the run (e.g. #Viimsijooks) and @myfitnesseesti.
- All members who will cover more than 50 kilometres during the period of campaign will participate in the raffle of prizes – running watch Polar 430; 2 sets of Nike training clothes (shoes, pants, shirt); luxurious spa package for two in Pärnu’s Estonia SPA, direct Nordica flights there and back to destination of your choice, and plenty of smaller prizes! MyFitness’ staff cannot participate in these raffles.
- Raffles of prizes for the most original photo posted on Instagram with the hashtags #myfitnesskm and @myfitnesseesti will be held weekly.
- Project will end 12.05 at MyFitness Viimsi club. Additional information will be posted on social media and on MyFitness website.
- Main prizes will be raffled 16.05.2018.