Changes when visiting MyFitness from 23.08
In addition to the MyFitness Rävala, Rocca al Mare and Ülemiste City clubs, from from 23 August 2021 infection control practices will be also implemented in the MyFitness Järve, Viimsi and Tartu Annelinna clubs.
- For all other clubs there is a limit of 50 people, without implementing infection controls. You cannot enter the club if the maximum occupancy is reached – 50 people. Check the occupancy of the club in real time here before visiting the club.
- All changes to MyFitness packages in August are free of charge; contact your home club if necessary.
Swimming pools, children’s pools, kids’ rooms, spas and saunas continue to operate.
Group and personal trainings are held as usual.
At NETFIT you can train 24/7; it’s free for members!
Before coming to the club, please make sure that there is enough space in the club. We recommend that you visit the club when the occupancy rate is in the green or yellow zone.
What do you need to know before heading to our Rävala, Rocca al Mare, Ülemiste City, Järve, Viimsi and Tartu Annelinna clubs? You can only visit these clubs if:
- You are fully vaccinated (seven days after your second Pfizer/BioNTech jab, 14 days after your second Moderna jab or first Janssen jab or 15 days after your second AstraZeneca jab). On arriving at the club, show your certificate (digitally or on paper) and personal ID at the front desk.
- You have had COVID (in the last 180 days). On arriving at the club, show your certificate (digitally or on paper) and personal ID at the front desk.
- You have tested negative and the test was carried out by a health care service provider on the following conditions: 1) if you took a SARS-CoV-2 antigen-RTD test, it must have been taken no more than 48 hours prior to visiting the club; or 2) if you took a SARS-CoV-2 RT-PCR test, it must have been taken no more than 72 hours prior to visiting the club. On arriving at the club, show your certificate (digitally or on paper) and personal ID at the front desk.
- For the time being, people under the age of 18 do not have to prove their infection safety, i.e., vaccination, COVID-19 recovery, or a negative test result.
- In addition, a negative test is not required from people with special needs.
You can obtain a digital EU COVID certificate from the patient portal HERE.
To check this certificate, click HERE.
Note: Save the certificate on your phone or print it out so as to be able to show it at the club.