All clubs on MyFitness are open for training from 18.01.2021!
From 18.01.2021 all MyFitness clubs are reopened for training!
In accordance with the decision of the Government of the Estonian Republic, we can reopen the Harju and Ida-Viru Clubs on January 18, 2021! So all MyFitness clubs are open for you, you are welcome to workout with us!
You can train in different ways:
- Gyms and swimming pools are open.
- Saunas, SPA area and children’ s pools are closed
- The group training studios are open for individual workouts.
- Personal 1 + 1 trainings continue – find the right coach here.
- Children’s room is open.
Spa areas, saunas and children`s pools remain closed until new orders from the Government of the Estonian Republic.
So that you can take care of your physical and mental health, joining all MyFitness clubs is FREE until March 31, 2021! Join to the club on-site or use the code to join online: MyFitNY21.
NETFIT continues with workouts and broadcasts! We remind you that for active members of the club (without on-hold membership) NETFIT is FREE! This way, you can train on your own in the club and participate in group training in NETFIT until group classes are allowed again. You can log into the NETFIT platform with your MyFitness self-service passwords.
Let’s keep the clubs safe together:
- We comply with the 2 + 2 rule!
- We wear a mask in the club, except while working out.
- We disinfect training equipment before and after use.
- If you feel unwell, please stay at home.
In the MyFitness rules of conduct you can find additional information on all matters related to restrictions.
Workout is health! Continue your active and healthy lifestyle!