We continue group trainings in all our clubs from 1.02.2021!
From February 1, we have a reason to be happy:
- We continue group trainings (50% occupancy) in all our clubs. Details of the workouts offered will gradually appear in the timetable.
- We are reopening saunas, children’s pools and spa areas. You no longer need to book your swimming times.
- We continue trainings for children and youth (detailed information will be sent separately).
- Personal trainings can now be done individually, with a friend or in a group.
We’re constantly adding video workouts, live workouts and broadcasts to NETFIT training environment which is FREE for you! Log in with your MyFitness passwords and exercise whenever and wherever you are.
While visiting the club, remember:
- We comply with the 2 + 2 rule!
- We wear a mask in the club, except while working out.
- We disinfect training equipment before and after use.
- If you feel unwell, please stay at home.
In the MyFitness rules of conduct you can find additional information on all matters related to restrictions.
With any questions, please contact your home club manager or customer support. Don’t forget to follow the MyFitness website and social media channels.
Workout is health! Continue your active and healthy lifestyle!